- The information available on or through this website is intended to provide general information to the public and all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information available on or through this website. However, The Social Skills Training Institute:
- may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice; and
- is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to or referenced from this website. The Social Skills Training Institute does not endorse the information, content, presentation, or accuracy of such other websites, nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these other websites.
- The contents of this website should not be construed as legal or clinical advice.
- Reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service whether by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by The Social Skills Training Institute.
- Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of it.